For All Endoscopic Procedures
Please bring the following for your procedures:
- Copies of your medical information (X-rays, health records, etc).
- A list of your current medication and dosages.
- Your personal identity card (NRIC) or passport.
- Payment for your deposit and/or your personal account (we accept credit cards or cash). Please note that we unable to accept personal cheques or NETS transactions at our clinic.
- If you are an insured patient – please bring your insurance card/policy.
- If you are a sponsored patient – you will need to arrange for a letter of guarantee (LOG) from your sponsor/insurance provider or third-party provider.
DO NOT bring any valuable items for all endoscopic procedures
Avoid driving any vehicle as sedation will be given
Have plenty of rest after the procedure
Please contact the clinic for any issue after you have been discharged
Please call gutCARE at the number of your clinic location for change of endoscope appointment
Proceed to the endoscopy centre or operating theatre on the day of your appointment as brief by our staff